Introducing the world to #TastyAF
The demand for what we sell is growing fast, and the competition ain’t so tough. We’ve already beaten the big-boys at the taste game; taking home plenty of hardware at international competitions. Hill Street is on a lot of people’s lips right now.
We have a team of heavy-hitters running the place, partnerships that are opening some big doors, and plans to introduce bevvies that’ll take this party to a whole new level.
But this isn’t just a retail game to us, we’re set on maintaining the mission and values that brought us all here. We’re helping people live healthier lives and giving back to some of the most meaningful causes in North America.
We’re punching well above our weight and we’re here to stay.
- Hill Street Beverage Co. to sample beverages at the Honda Indy
- Hill Street Beverage Co. Engages Sophic Capital for Capital Markets Advisory Services
- Alcohol-free beverage company wants to make cannabis-infused drinks (Watch BNN Bloomberg Interview)
- Notice for Special Meeting of Shareholders: June 13 2018 (Download PDF)
- Form of Proxy 2018 (Download PDF)
- Avanco and Hill Street Receive Conditional Approval of Proposed Qualifying Transaction
- Hill Street – Avanco Filing Statement SEDAR Filing Copy 2018-05-29 (Download PDF)
- New partnerships equip Ontario wineries and breweries to produce cannabis-infused beverages
- Award-winning beverage company completes leadership team with new executive appointments
- Lexaria Announces LOI with Hill Street Beverage Co. for Cannabis Infused Alcohol-Free Beer and Wine
- Avanco Capital Corporation announces proposed qualifying transition to acquire Hill Street Beverage Co. (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. announces appointment of Craig Binkley to Advisory Board (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. announces appointment of Doug Taylor as Vice President, Sales (Download PDF)
- Hill Street Beverage Co. announces appointment of Terence Donnelly as Chief Executive Officer (Download PDF)